- Follow your vehicles manufacturer specified service schedule
- Have your vehicle serviced every 3-6 months or 3000-5000 miles (Lube,Oil, & Filter)
- Have your vehicles Brake System inspected annually
- Wheel Alignments should be performed when Tires are replaced, when any pulling, wandering, looseness, or collision is experienced.
- Have your Battery and Charging System tested at each Service Interval (Lube,Oil, & Filter)
- A Trip Check should be performed before any extended distances are traveled.
- Your vehicles Cooling System needs to be inspected annually.
- Air Conditioning System should be serviced annually to extend the systems life and ensure Cold Air Conditioning.
- Make a habit of checking and maintaining fluid levels, tires, lights, & wipers
- Schedule an appointment to drop off your vehicle as soon a problem is found, or for preventative maintenance, to avoid any unnecessary additional vehicle damage.
Contact Us Online or by Phone
The staff of Furgerson’s Garage looks forward to repairing and servicing your vehicles. Contact our Encinitas car garage to get a head start on the service you need.